6.11.2017

life lately (a few from the past)

J A N U A R Y

F E B R U A R Y

M A R C H

A P R I L

M A Y

Okay blog, let's try this again shall we? Just a little catching up to do, but what's new. Between Porter being done with naps and Baby Keller not being a baby anymore, I have two very cute and very busy boys on my hands. They have needed me and all that other "stuff" just seems to get pushed to the side. And that's okay. But they keep getting bigger and they keep getting cuter and one day I just know they're not going to need me so much anymore. And that's when I'll pour myself a giant glass of red wine, put my tired mama feet up, look at pictures of my sweet boys on this 'lil ole blog, and REJOICE. And probably cry a little too. So see blog, you ARE important. Cheers to the memories ...