2.15.2016

essential oils // homemade aftershave

I didn't get Dan anything for Valentine's Day. But I did find the card that I was supposed to give him last year, but failed to do so. So I went ahead and gave him the one-year-old card this year. But I was smart. I didn't write in it. Because I'm going to give it to him again next year too. You think I'm kidding, but I'm not. However, don't think I don't do anything for the guy who works hard all day and comes home and cooks for his entire family and then plays with the kids while I sip my vino. I make Dan homemade aftershave. And you should make it too. This aftershave smells amazing and Dan likes it, so it must be good. The oils used are great for sensitive skin; soothing and refreshing and great for guys who tend to get ingrown hairs. Here's what you need: 

Homemade Aftershave

2 oz glass beauty jar
Add 1 tablespoon witch hazel
Add 5 drops Melrose + 3 drops Lavender + 2 drops Orange
Fill up jar with aloe vera and give a little stir!


more about oils over here.