2.01.2016

adding some green

Well, it happened. The winter crud caught up to our family and even though we did our very best to keep our little boys healthy, I suppose it was bound to happen eventually. My goal was to keep baby Keller as germ-free as possible for the first three months of his life, and fortunately, he was super healthy up until just recently, when we all came down with a bad virus. Luckily all three boys had a quick recovery (thank you oils, more on that soon) but while I was busy trying to take care of everyone and be mama witch doctor, I think I accidentally forgot to take care of myself. Oops. So after a very long week of illness, we decided it was time to get some fresh air and buy some pretty green plants for our little home. Because although I really really love winter ... I really really dislike being sick. So our new plant friends are helping us get excited for spring while purifying the air so that we can enjoy the next chunk of winter germ-free. Hopefully! Thank you, little green friends! And welcome home.