1.06.2016

to dance

I'm not big on New Year's resolutions. And I think it's kind of annoying when people say that they're not big on New Year's resolutions. So this makes me both a New Year's scrooge and an annoying one at that. Yay me! ;) But ... I have been thinking a lot about this new year called 2016. So who knows, maybe I'm a resolutions gal after all. But even if I am, I can only think of one thing I'd like to add to my little blank resolutions list. And that is ... to dance. When Porter asks me for the very first time in the morning to pick him up and dance to the Mickey Mouse Hot Dog Song ... I want to stop what I'm doing. Put everything down. Pick my baby up. And dance. And when Porter asks me for the 927th time at the end of the day to dance to the Bubble Guppies Theme Song ... I want to stop what I'm doing. Put everything down. Pick my baby up. And dance.

And when Porter gets too big and grown up and manly to want to dance with his mama? 
Then I know Keller will be there to dry my eyes and dance with his mama. 
And when Keller gets too big and grown up and manly to want to dance with his mama? 

Sheeeeeerman ... 
where arrrrrre youuuu??