11.04.2015

those boys in blue

I don't have any great pictures of our family at the KC Stadium because I'm too cheap to buy baseball tickets. And I didn't take any pictures at the parade yesterday, because the thought of being somewhere along side 800,000 (!!!) people simply scares the crap out of this introvert. I love you, fellow Kansas Citians. But I don't love you that much. 

However. I do want to say CONGRATS to our boys in blue. For the first time in 30 years our team won the World Series. Remember last year? When we almost won? Well this time it really happened. And it was amazing and unforgettable and exhausting. Whoever decided it would be a good idea to have our team play in the World Series AND have a newborn in the house was wrong. It's not a good idea at all. Unless you never ever want to sleep.

Congrats to you, Royals. 
Let's do it again next year!
No newborns allowed.