3.04.2015

snow gazer

The snow started falling this past Saturday morning and we watched the last few snowflakes fall to the ground Sunday, just seconds after Porter finished his breakfast while trying his best to smoosh his entire face up against the ice cold window. Honestly, I'm surprised he even ate breakfast. I don't think he blinked for 24 hours. And the best entertainment award goes to ... snow.

P.S. We finally got some new dining room chairs. All the praise hands! And it only took me eight years to convince Dan that we needed them. It took me six years to get him to marry me, seven years to get him to agree to a dog, almost nine for the baby, and eight for new dining room chairs. I'm off to put in my request for a new table too. Maybe I'll get one by the time Porter graduates college. Oh Dan.