12.19.2014

snow day

My favorites from yesterday ... 


coffee  ·  pancakes  ·  dog  ·  snow  ·  love  ·  little boy  ·  christmas playlist  ·  snow  ·  brothers  ·  eskimo kisses  ·  snuggles  ·  hugs  ·  snow  ·  blankets  ·  dog piles  ·  pine cones  ·  snow  ·  cartoons  ·  candles  ·  peppermint white chocolate pretzels  ·  snow  ·  tea  ·  snow  ·  books  ·  hot chocolate  ·  snow  ·  mini marshmallows  ·  snowflake cookies  ·  sprinkles  ·  messes  ·  snow  ·  stocking caps  ·  mittens  ·  boots  ·  long naps  ·  snow  ·  pillow fights  ·  snow  ·  giggles  ·  smiles  ·  snow  ·  games  ·  toys  ·  laughter  ·  memories  ·  snow  ·  snow  ·  snow


Wait, what?
I typed "snow" 14 times? 
Oops.

P.S. I let Porter decide how many marshmallows should go in my hot chocolate. He decided on 31.
I really like the way he thinks.