12.31.2014

see ya next year

Way too many people have tricked me lately by saying "I'll see you next year" or "I'll get that done for you next year" ... and I just stand there staring at them like "Huh?? What exactly do you mean you won't get it done until next year?? Next YEAR??" But then it eventually registers- that December is almost over, that 2014 will soon be 2015. And I smile and laugh and act like I got it all along. And yes, this happens to me every year. It takes me a while.

So this is us signing off until next year.
And depending on how our current kitchen remodel (Part 3) goes, it could be us signing off for a few weeks. Tonight Dan and I will be sipping champagne while removing blue floral contact paper with a heat gun. Okay, okay, so I will more than likely be snuggled up on the couch with a good book while Dan works on the kitchen. But either way, I know you're jealous. ;)

Happy New Year!
May 2015 be your best year yet.