10.08.2014

a first birthday (plus a little slideshow!)

My baby boy turned one year old today.
ONE.

I am still in shock.

Although Porter will be having his big celebration this coming weekend, we had to at least sing the kid happy birthday on his special day. So after our morning walk with Sherman, I ran around the house searching for a single candle and cut up some extra blueberries (his absolute favorite) in hopes of making his birthday breakfast a little extra special. It kind of looks like he should be having his birthday on the 4th of July, but hey, he's one. He could care less. :) 
I never did get the kid to smile for the camera.
But I'll take "I ate every single bite except for that one blueberry Sherman snatched"
as a sure sign that he liked it.

Happy Birthday Porter Gray.
We love you soooo much!


P.S. I put together a little slideshow of our first year with our sweet Porter Gray ...