9.10.2014

yesterday I ...

Made apple crisp.
Took out the compost.
Hung the diapers out to dry.
Watered the flowers.

Next thing you know I'll be sewing Poter's Halloween costume by hand.
I'm kidding. 
I don't even know how to sew on a button.

However, can we talk about that apple crisp? 
I think I need to devote an entire post to that soon.
Dan came home from work and immediately asked if I was pregnant.
I'm pretty sure the last time he saw me near an oven I was five months pregnant with Porter.

But don't worry, I'm not pregnant. 
I'm just really really really excited for fall.
Pregnancy and colder weather make me do crazy things.

8 comments:

  1. ok that apple crisp looks amazing!! That crust! Must share!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I will definitely share, the crust was a little funny but in general it turned out pretty good coming from me (I think that's what Dan said about it). haha.

      Delete
  2. I don't even know you anymore.
    hahaha

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha I know it! I promise to keep the baking and cooking to a minimal. I think I've met my quota for the year. Thank heavens! That was hard. ;)

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. haha. Whenever I'm washing diapers or washing dishes (which is pretty much ALLL the time) Dan says, "Livin' the dream, eh?" But I guess I kind of am. :)

      Delete
  4. Yummmmm. Need the recipe asap!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oops, just saw your newest post. Duh. Guess I should read from the beginning, Huh. Haha, thanks for the recipe, making it today!

    ReplyDelete

There is nothing better than a blog comment. So thank you! I reply to comments right here under the post, so don't forget to check back if you ask a question. Or you can always email: thejonescoffeehouse@gmail.com.