8.15.2014

wraaastling

When Porter was about eight weeks old I remember Dan coming home from work one day and telling me that he had read an article talking about the benefits of dads wrestling with their kids (great bonding, sweet laughter and even emotional intelligence). So while Dan was telling me all about this new-found knowledge of his, he went and scooped up our eight week old babe and I swear if I wouldn't have stopped him he would have started wrestling baby P right then and there.
But I stopped him. 
That is, until last night. 
I figure 10 months is a good age to start roughhousing it a bit. 
Wrestling with his daddy. 
Or as my dad and I used to call it back in the day ... wraaastling.

12 comments:

  1. awww, this is the sweetest!! And P's hair! It's getting so long and curly (just what you wanted). :) Yaaayy. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Eek! I know ... I am loving his hair so much!

      Delete
  2. i've seen that article!! yeah for wrestling age :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha, must have been a popular article. :)

      Delete
  3. Oh my gosh - these pictures are soooo cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Replies
    1. I know it, I can't stop staring at pictures of Dan and P ... such a special relationship. Thanks Angie!

      Delete

There is nothing better than a blog comment. So thank you! I reply to comments right here under the post, so don't forget to check back if you ask a question. Or you can always email: thejonescoffeehouse@gmail.com.