8.03.2014

rainy day sunday

It rained for a good part of the day today. Hip hip!
Sherman took 14 naps. 
Porter took one.
Yes, he is supposed to have two. 
Let's not go there tonight.
P is a sweet potato fanatic. We go through about a dozen a week.
Which reminds me, I still need to write a post on homemade baby food.
Which reminds me, I still need to write a post on cloth diapering.
Which reminds me, I'm really really really behind on everything in life. 
Which reminds me, I'm kind of tired. 
Which reminds me, Dan has homemade Oreo ice cream in the freezer.
I'm not sure why being tired reminded me of ice cream.
But doesn't everything remind you of ice cream?
Okay, good. Me too. 


Also, this one from Instagram ....

10 comments:

  1. First of all, your pictures are awesome. I LOVE looking at your instagram feed. Such cuteness. Second..homemade oreo ice cream?!??! I'm so jealous!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh you are too sweet Stephanie! Thank you and give sweet Walter a kiss from us!

      Delete
  2. sarah millerAugust 04, 2014

    haha, yes everything reminds me of ice cream too!! Or chocolate. Or chocolate ice cream. haha. :) I agree with the above, your pictures are amazing friend!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha, yes all of the above!! And now I'll be having chocolate for breakfast.

      Delete
  3. love that one of you peeking around the corner and getting his sweet eye. :) Speaking of eyes, you have a good eye for photography girl. Start a busieness! In Chicago preferably. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha, I would totally go to Chicago except that my sister just moved from there to here ... and I'm pretty sure she'd never speak to me again. :) And trust me, there are plenty of real photographers out there. I think I should probably stick to my blog and IG. :)

      Delete
  4. Life definitely has a way of getting away from us or it does me anyway. That last photo is adorable. Oh and I NEED your boots :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes you do need those boots! I wear them every day from about Sept-April and a few days in the summer too. :)

      Delete
  5. I found your blog again after a year or so away. Seems I have missed a big life event. Congratulations on the baby! He is beautiful and so are these photos.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww, welcome back Devon!! And thank you!!

      Delete

There is nothing better than a blog comment. So thank you! I reply to comments right here under the post, so don't forget to check back if you ask a question. Or you can always email: thejonescoffeehouse@gmail.com.