7.08.2014

three quarters of a year

Apparently this little guy turned nine months old today.
We celebrated by letting him wear something other than a sweet-potato-and-carrot-stained white onesie. He was pretty excited about his adorable overalls, as you can see. And after I saw how cute he looked in his overalls, I immediately envisioned how cute he would look while standing up in his overalls. 

Porter can't stand. 

So like any responsible mom would do ... I brought in an old wobbly chair that easily slides across the slick hardwood floors. And I stood my nine month old baby up on his two wobbly legs. And I told him to "hold on tight" while I took 47 pictures of him doing everything he could not to fall down.
Way to go baby P!
Maybe when you turn one we'll take pictures up on the roof.

12 comments:

  1. Aww what a cutie! Looks like he'll be walking in no time :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. He's SO precious!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. gah!!! he's too cute tiff! love the overalls.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Carrie, our boys are getting so big!

      Delete
  4. haha, he's such a daredevil! :) adorable~!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Look how grown up that little guy looks!! The roof sounds like a fabulous idea for a photo op ;) he's changing so fast.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So glad you think so too, Misty. :)

      Delete
  6. oh man i love your honest stories,thoughts and anecdotes. it is like you are in my head!
    he has to learn somehow :)
    man porter is so darn adorable and even more so in overalls!

    ReplyDelete
  7. He is so stinking cute- seeing pictures of him is the best part of my day!!! :)

    ReplyDelete

There is nothing better than a blog comment. So thank you! I reply to comments right here under the post, so don't forget to check back if you ask a question. Or you can always email: thejonescoffeehouse@gmail.com.