7.07.2014

my very first cooking post

Actually, this is my second cooking post now that I think about it. The first was my second blog post ever. I made guacamole. With Sherman's help. Now you may be sitting there shaking your head, just like my husband did when he peeked around the corner, saw this post title and said "Tiff, that does not count as cooking." Well Dan ... I disagree. I used a knife. I used a cutting board. I made a gigantic mess in the kitchen. I'm counting it.

If you don't already own a pineapple corer, I would highly advise that you buy one.
Unless you are allergic to pineapple. Then I would discourage it.

We bought this one for $10.
But if you're not as cheap as us ... I'd probably splurge and go with this one.

You are welcome. 

11 comments:

  1. Your also did the highly technical veggie tray shaped like a Christmas tree. But truly, this may be your finest recipe post to date

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh my goodness, you're right Kristen! How could I forget the veggie tray? Can I hire you to review my posts before posting? ;) But seriously.

      Delete
  2. I need to buy me one of those!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have one and loooove it!! And you are too cute in that hat!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute hat, cute necklace, cute post!! too funny.

    ReplyDelete
  5. haha, you're funny, love it! You make it look so easy ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. You're way too cute and hello! I never knew pineapple corer's existed!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Well that thing is genius. And I'm glad to see I'm not the only one that cooks with a sous chef that invades my personal space.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I just tried a pineapple corer for the first time 2 weeks ago and immediately purchased my own. Love them!

    ReplyDelete

There is nothing better than a blog comment. So thank you! I reply to comments right here under the post, so don't forget to check back if you ask a question. Or you can always email: thejonescoffeehouse@gmail.com.