7.06.2014

I'm getting so big

So this is just a short post to say that you can't complain if I stop taking pictures with my camera. Well, you can complain. Just not to me. You'll have to talk to my new phone. Which, not to brag or anything, has a front-facing camera. Ok, yes. I'm bragging. A front-facing camera is pretty much all I've ever wanted in life. I told you earlier that I was having issues with my phone. And after the 14th person informed me they had sent a text with no reply (I swear, I never got it) Dan and I sat down and had a long discussion about phones. Actually, it was a pretty short discussion.
Dan said, "Tiff, you really need to get off of your sister's family plan and get your own phone."
And I said, "Dan, I really don't want to pay for that."
And Dan said, "Tiff, it really is time for you to get a phone with a data plan."
And I said, "Dan, I am absolutely not paying for that."
And Dan said, "Tiff, I"ll pay for it."
And I said, "OK! Let's do this!"

And now that I think about it, his money is really my money so he tricked me.
But for some reason pretending like his money is his money and imagining that he's giving it to me makes me feel a whole lot better. So let's just go with that.

So it's true. I have my own phone. And my own data plan.
And access to the Internet outside of my house!
I'm getting so big.
Instagram just got a whole lot more fun.
And evening walks with Sherm just got a lot more dangerous. 
I tripped three times tonight.
And almost ran smack dab into a tree.

20 comments:

  1. hahaha congratulations on your big girl phone ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So proud of you on your big girl phone! I hope that you two have an amazing relationship.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome to the World, Baby Girl....!! (Pretty sure that is the title to a book. Definitely not original.)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Mrs. E! I'm catching up to you! :)

      Delete
  4. You are like a grownup now. LOL! If it is any consolation Joe still has a standard phone. He gets made fun of constantly. LOL

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know how you feel Joe! I got made fun of constantly. Stay strong!

      Delete
  5. Yay for front faced cameras!

    ReplyDelete
  6. bahaha this is hilarious and awesome! Welcome to the front facing camera...it's basically awesome! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It really is awesome. And being able to look at Instagram while you're sitting at the dentist is awesome too. Did that yesterday and felt so proud. :)

      Delete
  7. Welcome to the 21st century ;) xo

    ReplyDelete
  8. haha Congrats on your new phone! I just got my first internet phone a month or so ago, life will never be the same :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Sarah! Glad I'm not the only one. :)

      Delete
  9. hahaha. you crack me up! congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Which phone did you get? I feel like your pictures are a lot sharper than mine ever are. Or maybe it's because you took that camera class and your amazing skills are shining through on your phone as well. P is so cute!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I got the iPhone 5c. And I have to give all the credit to my phone ... that camera class taught me absolutely nothing. :) My only advice is to get as much natural sunlight as possible. I've noticed my pictures are so much clearer outside or by a window. Once you turn on a light indoors it all kind of goes to shit. :)

      Delete
  11. Yay! More instagram pics! Congrats to you lady!

    ReplyDelete

There is nothing better than a blog comment. So thank you! I reply to comments right here under the post, so don't forget to check back if you ask a question. Or you can always email: thejonescoffeehouse@gmail.com.