7.16.2014

brotherly love

Instagram pics
Getting to watch these two brothers interact on a daily basis has been so fun. Especially lately. Porter wants to be near Sherman all of the time. And Sherman wants to be near Porter all most of the time. If Porter is ever upset, I just call Sherman's name and he comes trotting in to save the day. The salty tears are replaced with sweet giggles and Porter is instantly happy again. Lately Sherman has been there for every single diaper change. And every single meal. And no doubt you'll find him curled up at our feet during story time just before Porter goes down for his nap. This brotherly love might just cause my heart to burst. Or it might cause me to get four more dogs. And have five more babies.

13 comments:

  1. sherman is such a good big brother!! so sweet. i'm nervous about how henry will react. he has little to no interaction with kids now, and when he has he's nervous about them (growls/barks).. i'm hoping he'll see our kid as "one of the pack"...but i don't think i'll fully trust him with the baby, he's developed some aggression over the last few months too, ugh :( any good tips for introducing them, and making it easier on the dog?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Kate! Sherman had a little interaction with kids (our nephews) but not a lot. Dan and I actually took a class (imagine that- Dan taking a class) ;) on how to prepare dogs for newborns and got some good information from it. Tell you what ... I'll write a post next week for sure! That's probably easier than trying to explain everything here. I'm sure Henry will do great!!

      Delete
  2. Gah, I've been dying over these photos on IG!! You seriously need to send these to Ellen or something! Way to cute.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'll send them in, but don't hold your breath. ;)

      Delete
  3. They are so adorable! I love the picture of the 3 of you in the middle.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Breann! I look like I'm having a bad day in that picture (ha!) but I love that it's of all three of us! :)

      Delete
  4. The HATS. I'm dying.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Soooo adorable; Jack loves Huck, too! But Huck sometimes needs a break from having his fur pulled ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. What sweet photos, just love this post!

    ReplyDelete

There is nothing better than a blog comment. So thank you! I reply to comments right here under the post, so don't forget to check back if you ask a question. Or you can always email: thejonescoffeehouse@gmail.com.