7.25.2014

a birthday

Today is Dan's birthday. Yay!
This morning Dan got up with Porter around 5:45am so that I could sleep just a few more minutes.
Last night Dan made cookies with sprinkles. He ate one. I've had five so far.
Dan is currently in our kitchen whipping up some eggs for breakfast.
After breakfast Dan told me he's going to mow, water, and paint.
I think I'll take a nap with Porter and Sherm.

Wait.
Maybe today is my birthday??
Yay!

P.S. I did actually get the guy a card this year. Which is better than forgetting his birthday altogether, which is what happened two years ago. We love you so much Dan and think the world of you! Thank you for marrying down so that I could marry up. :)

11 comments:

  1. You are too funny. Sounds like you got a keeper! My husband is always way more productive than me too, I'm seriously lacking in the wife department!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha, I bet you're not lacking at all Kaileigh, but glad to know I'm not the only one who feels that way. :)

      Delete
  2. You guys are adorable! And Dan is superman! :) Happy Birthday, Dan!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha, Dan the superman for sure!!

      Delete
  3. Happy Birthday to Dan. Walter sends his birthday sentiments, too. :) Also, those cookies look so yummy!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you friend, and Walter of course!!

      Delete
  4. Replies
    1. I told him, he said thank you!! :)

      Delete
  5. Happy birthday, Dan!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy Birthday Dan.
    www.thoughtsofpaps.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. That sounds like the way it is around here...the Hubby up and doing & me napping!
    Happy Birthday to Dan!

    ReplyDelete

There is nothing better than a blog comment. So thank you! I reply to comments right here under the post, so don't forget to check back if you ask a question. Or you can always email: thejonescoffeehouse@gmail.com.