6.23.2014

weekend stuff

Look at those guns!
Some things from the weekend:
  • Dan and P have the prettiest blue eyes. But hazel eyes are even better. Right Sherm?
  • It took us seven years to put up a clothesline in our backyard. WHY SEVEN YEARS?! 
  • Made some peaches for Porter. And I still have the peaches song stuck in my head two days later. Ugh.
  • Porter was first introduced to a rubber ducky at swim lessons. When it was time to go home, I gently took the ducky away and put it back in the kids' toy bucket for the next class. And Porter screamed. Screamed like I've never seen before. And so ... he now has 14 rubber duckies. Because I never ever want to see him cry like that again. 
  • A darn good dog.
  • Dan started another little project. I'll have to post some pictures soon. He's the best dad.
  • Baby sunglasses. I'll be buying 12 more pairs.
  • The pirate beach ball doesn't exactly go with my sunroom decor. But it was a gift to P and he's obsessed. So it stays. Along with all the other kid crap in our house that we don't need. If something makes him smile once, it stays. I'm such a sucker.
  • Porter has been dining al fresco a lot lately. His rubber duckies usually join him. And he's only been pooped on once {by a bird}.
  • This is how we all feel today. Way too much fun. 

Hope you all had a good one too.

9 comments:

  1. so so so cute - all of them!! love these kinds of posts!

    life is good - huh?

    ReplyDelete
  2. love his ducky audience for feeding times :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. hahahahaha, a baby can never have too many rubber duckies i guess :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Katy ErinsJune 23, 2014

    Gah you take amazing photos! Love those first two!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my goodness, Porter with those sunglasses! And those eyes with his daddy!! So sweet Tiff!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ps I sent you a quick email about Charlie. Thank you for caring about him enough to write!

      Delete
  6. Love that little boy!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. They both do have beautiful eyes, but I may or may not be swayed by Sherm's purty eyes too. :)

    ReplyDelete

There is nothing better than a blog comment. So thank you! I reply to comments right here under the post, so don't forget to check back if you ask a question. Or you can always email: thejonescoffeehouse@gmail.com.