6.20.2014

just keep swimming

I think he accidentally overheard me talking about "secondary drowning". 
Whoops.
That would be Porter's good friend, Morgan, at the bottom right. 
I cannot stop laughing at this picture.
Porter passed his Infant Level 1 swim class last week. Whoo hoo, go P! We did crazy things like sing the hokey pokey and flip from tummy to back while floating down the lazy river. The class was two weeks long and we both had so much fun and are now researching yearly memberships so that our baby fish can grow up to be a big fish like his mommy and daddy. This boy just absolutely cannot be scared of the water or his dad seriously might disown him. I told Dan if he ends up hating the water he can just lay out on the beach with his mama when we take family vacations to Mexico. Dan was not thrilled with this idea. He wants Porter to be diving with sharks by the time he's 10 years old. Good luck, P.

P.S. Thanks to my mom (Porter's lala) for taking these pictures and saying that Porter was by far the best swimmer in the class. I agree, lala. I agree.

7 comments:

  1. Of course he's the best!! So sweet, such a good mama!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have a great weekend girl xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look great Tiff! And Porter is so adorable. Hope you all have a wonderful weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So fun!! I want to do this with miss mae so bad!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Adorable! I love the rubber ducky

    ReplyDelete
  6. Holy moly you look fab!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I hope I can wear a two piece after a kid! lol Glad you are teaching him swimming!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Katy ErinsJune 23, 2014

    You look ahhhhmazing girl! Get it! ;)

    ReplyDelete

There is nothing better than a blog comment. So thank you! I reply to comments right here under the post, so don't forget to check back if you ask a question. Or you can always email: thejonescoffeehouse@gmail.com.