6.15.2014

happy day to you, dan

This morning, after Dan opened his 99¢ Father's Day card and polished off his bowl of Cinnamon Toast Crunch, he grabbed Porter from his jumper and told me they were headed to the nearby hardware store and would be back in time for lunch. P was giggling as his daddy kissed his neck and headed out the door. I'm pretty sure this is just about as good as it gets. A father and son bonding over stacks of lumber and assorted power tools. Happy Father's Day to you, Dan. We all love you more than you'll ever know. Especially since you never read my blog. ;)

P.S. Dan didn't know I was snapping photos of them walking to the car, but apparently P spotted my lens peeking out from behind our front door. You can't hide anything from those silly babies!

7 comments:

  1. Awww so so sweet! Love those little eyes spying on you. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy father's day Dan! I'm so glad Tiff at least got you a 99 cent card! ha!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those sneaky shots turned out great! Sounds like Dan had a nice day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Replies
    1. also, I love that curvy street you live on! so cute!

      Delete
  5. OMG - that last one is AdorAble!!!

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aww, what a cute story and your boys are adorable!

    xx Kelly
    Sparkles and Shoes

    ReplyDelete

There is nothing better than a blog comment. So thank you! I reply to comments right here under the post, so don't forget to check back if you ask a question. Or you can always email: thejonescoffeehouse@gmail.com.