6.20.2014

from my iPhone 3

1. Playing outside with leaves and sticks. All. Day. Long.
2. Porter typically wakes up for the day somewhere between 6:30 and 7am. If not, I send Sherman in to wake him up. 
3. His mouth is my favorite thing.
4. Crazy day yesterday at Bed, Bath and Beyond.

Yes, I still have my iPhone hand-me-down. 
It still works great. 
Except when I leave my house.
And then for some crazy reason I can't send or receive text messages. So if you've sent me a text recently and I haven't responded, I am not a mean person. I am just cheap. Please try again. :)
I still don't have a data plan. I still only get Internet if I'm at home using our free wifi provided by Dan's employer. Thank you Dan's employer.
Yes, I still print out directions from MapQuest and take these in the car with me.
Yes, I am aware that it is 2014.
Yes, I need a new phone. And a data plan. And some counseling. 

6 comments:

  1. You're prob saving a bunch of $ though, ha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaha I love this! You are seriously the best!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I hear ya!! I didn't even have a smart phone until 2013!!!!!! It took me almost a year to even start really using ot its full potential!

    Porter's smile is the best - but those legs.....

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Two posts ago Porter still looked like a baby (although a grown baby. Is that a thing?) and in the lower left pic he could be 4!! Maybe because those thighs aren't visible there?!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh that sweet smile! The best!

    ReplyDelete
  6. haha, you crack me up! I love that phone post!

    ReplyDelete

There is nothing better than a blog comment. So thank you! I reply to comments right here under the post, so don't forget to check back if you ask a question. Or you can always email: thejonescoffeehouse@gmail.com.