6.26.2014

cows and mishaps

If your stroller has a snack tray, put a misting fan in the cupholder and point towards baby.
We've found a koozie helps it from sliding around. 
It keeps them cool and entertained for hours.
Oh and don't worry, the fan I linked above won't chop off their fingers. 
Porter tested it out.
No blood! Yay!
It was 15 minutes past someone's nap time in that last photo. And boy did he let me know it on the way home. But I think I can speak for the both of us when I say it was totally worth it. We had the best time yesterday over at Deanna Rose Children's Farmstead. If you live in the Kansas City area, this is definitely worth checking out. And free! (Mon-Thurs). We are lucky enough to have next-door neighbors who have a sweet little girl and one adorable baby boy right around Porter's age. All three kids thought it would be pretty awesome to look at cows under the scorching Kansas sun. So to the cows we went. I only knocked Porter's head on the car door twice while getting him in/out and only bruised my leg in three different spots while trying to put the stroller back in the trunk. Oh and I only spilled half of P's lunch all over the dirty concrete. I'm tellin' ya ... if you ever have a day where you're feeling like you might not be the very best mom in the world ... just come talk to me. I will make you feel sooooo much better about yourself. ;)

6 comments:

  1. Love reading your blog Again everyday :) wanna talk about a bad mom? Let's talk about Fletcher vs. baseball bat... 12 stitches and a huge scar on his head!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh Fletch! But you're not fooling anyone friend. I know you're the best mom ever.

      Delete
  2. Porter looks so happy to have that mist fan in front of him.

    Looks like you guys had a great time :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fun day! Your baby is so handsome :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Deanna Rose is the BEST! (and cheap!) :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are beautiful and inspiring!! I so enjoy reading your thoughts and seeing precious Porter :)
    kelley

    ReplyDelete

There is nothing better than a blog comment. So thank you! I reply to comments right here under the post, so don't forget to check back if you ask a question. Or you can always email: thejonescoffeehouse@gmail.com.