6.25.2014

chub a lub

On any given day this little eight month old is currently eating:
  • Nursing five times during the day + once at night. Yes, it's true. Although we have made vast improvements, this sweet baby boy of mine (who will be nine months old in just a couple of weeks) has yet to sleep through the night. And by that, I mean a solid 12 hours. That has always been my goal ... it's just taking a little longer than I ever anticipated. Ok, a lot longer. Guess I'll take it as a compliment and pretend he just likes me that much
  • 2-3 ounces carrots
  • 2-3 ounces green beans
  • 3 ounces apple sauce 
  • 2 ounces prunes
  • 1/2 of a banana
  • He also loves avocado, squash, sweet potato, peaches and drinking water from his sippy cup.
Keep up the good work pudgy P!

3 comments:

  1. He is a chunk! So cute! Jack is only 4 1/2 months, but he wakes up once to nurse at night still too. I love it though, honestly. Extra cuddles! He usually sleeps 6 hours...wakes to eat...and then sleeps 5-6 more hours so it's really not that bad at all! Can't wait for him to experience solids though! Sounds like a fun (and messy) time!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. TOO CUTE!!! Henry didn't sleep through the night until about 9 months when I just couldn't take the night wakings anymore. I was exhausted and needed sleep so we cried it out. Shockingly, it only took 3 days and he was putting himself to sleep and sleeping through the night. But I honestly think each baby is different and every Mom has a different threshold for how much sleep they can handle. :)

    Sounds like he is a good eater!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh man, I know how you feel!! Braxton didn't sleep through the night until about 10 months. But I truly believe he was legitimately hungry. He would nurse a long time around 3am. Hang in there mama, it gets better! :)

    ReplyDelete

There is nothing better than a blog comment. So thank you! I reply to comments right here under the post, so don't forget to check back if you ask a question. Or you can always email: thejonescoffeehouse@gmail.com.