6.12.2014

a puerto morelos wedding

I'm not quite sure why this lovely bride asked me to snap some photos for her on the big day. She reads my blog. She knows I didn't pay attention in that photography 101 class. She knows I have no clue how to work any of the settings on my camera. But even though I am far from a professional, there is honestly no place I'd rather be than behind that camera. You know during the ceremony when 200+ people are staring intently at the bride, watching her every move? And two people might be taking a glance at the groom, praying he doesn't faint? Well, I fall into a third category. I always find myself watching the photographer instead. I am always so intrigued! I felt so honored to get to hang out with this girl on her special day and I'm just thanking God that I got out of there with at least a handful of blog-worthy photos.

Thanks for trusting me, friend.
Just don't look at the other 900 pictures that came out blurry. ;)

10 comments:

  1. The close-up photo of the purple dresses and flowers is gorgeous! You're a pro!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. TIFF! You really take amazing photos! They are lovely! So glad you had a nice time!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely gorgeous! Very well done, love!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. so so lovely! and now i want to go to the beach!

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. You did fantastic! Gorgeous captures!

    ReplyDelete
  6. ahh beach weddings, beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love her dress. You're a great photographer hun, I love the detail shots, the flowers, the shoes. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. The photos are great!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. You did a fantastic job!!

    ReplyDelete

There is nothing better than a blog comment. So thank you! I reply to comments right here under the post, so don't forget to check back if you ask a question. Or you can always email: thejonescoffeehouse@gmail.com.