6.28.2013

big big news!

It's been like twenty days since I've posted an awkward self-portrait bathroom bump pic.
It was time.

Ok, so I really don't have any big news to share.
I'm so mean.
Bettcha thought I was having twins didn't you?

But since I got you here, I must tell you something that you probably already know. 14,238 bloggers have already posted this. But I'm jumping on the bandwagon just in case one of you hasn't heard.

Google Reader is officially going away on Monday (July 1). People are kind of freaking out. So I feel like I should too. So, if you currently only follow this blog via Google Reader (Google Friend Connect/GFC) and would like to continue to get updates on these crazy posts of mine .... check out one of these options:


Oh and while I was typing this I did think of some big news I can share. Baby nugget boy is MOVING!! Well, he's always been moving, but yesterday was the first day I could actually feel him. After I ate two cookies, eight sour gummy worms, four lemonheads and one extreme sour warhead .... he moved! Shocking. I know. I'm 22 weeks and just ecstatic to finally feel him in there. Where has this kid been all my life? And why oh why did I eat so much candy?

16 comments:

  1. haha. I totally saw this pop up in my feed and I JUMPED to read it. Twins totally crossed my mind, although really I thought you might just be telling us his sweet name. :) LOVE Bloglovin!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. kara mooreJune 28, 2013

    Tifffff!!! That bump is so adorable!! I just can't get over it. And peeing your pants prob wouldn't be hard if you're prego. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. So damn cute girl!!!!! You make pregnancy look FUN!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are sooo dang cute preggo!!!!! <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. I still don't believe GR is really going away. Annnd, you totally got me. I hopped over to your blog SOOO fast! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. P.S. Is that one of your spandex dresses?! ;) I need to know where you're getting these from. Thx.

      Delete
  6. Cuuuuuute!!! You look so good girl! Following on bloglovin. :) Love that site!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yay! Feeling your baby move for the first time is absolutely priceless! I remember feeling sorry for my husband, because he couldn't feel exactly what I was feeling. Also, I'm kinda freaking out about this whole "reader" thing, too.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Woohoo! That is big news, way to go little nugget =).

    You are so gonna be that mom with the "My child is an honor student at..." bumper sticker on her car. So proud.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Rachel LandleyJune 29, 2013

    You are so so SO cute!!! Will definitely check out this bloglovin, looks like fun!

    ReplyDelete
  10. HAHA I seriously thought you were having twins! Nice! Well, you're looking cute anyway.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Your adorable, pregnancy looks good on you!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hehe waaay ahead of you. I followed you on BL waay back in the day lol. AAAND The thought of you having twins did cross my mind haha!

    ReplyDelete
  13. haha, I love that you know exactly how many of each thing you ate...:) Feeling them move for the first time is the best, and the second best? Is when your husband can feel them too!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Isn't feeling the baby move THE BEST feeling??? I felt him/her during week 17 and he/she hasn't stopped ever since! It's almost like clockwork, an hour after I eat, the baby starts to jump all around! You're looking adorable as ever :-)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Your belly is freaking adorable!! I love it!

    ReplyDelete

There is nothing better than a blog comment. So thank you! I reply to comments right here under the post, so don't forget to check back if you ask a question. Or you can always email: thejonescoffeehouse@gmail.com.