6.12.2013

a guessing game

My sister gave me this cute little onesie for Mother's Day. That sister of mine, she totally wins sister-of-the-freaking-lifetime award, just so you know. So on her sweet card to me she wrote that this was a "gender-neutral" onesie, but I'm pretty sure the baby blue elephants are screaming "Jack wants a baby BOY cousin". So, the big question that everybody wants to know is ... boy or girl?

Don't worry, I want to know too. Which is why we'll be finding out tomorrow. Tomorrow! I honestly have no clue. I did have a dream several weeks back that I was having a girl; however, I catch myself saying "he and him" whenever I talk about our little nugget. So, I'm right back to where I was before I even got pregnant. 50/50. It's driving me crazy. So I need your help so that I can sleep tonight. 

What's your guess? 

And for the record, I want both. And no, not twins. But I want both a boy and a girl eventually. But then again, I kind of want two girls too. And two boys would be super fun as well. Which can only mean one thing. We're going to have to have a whole bunch of babies.

I'm off to break the news to Dan.
He's gonna be so thrilled!
{It took him seven years to say yes to a dog and nine years to say yes to one baby. So yes, I am kidding.}

26 comments:

  1. Eek!! So exciting! I'm so so so happy for you guys! I wouldn't be able to sleep either. Let's see ... I'd also have to say boy. You like spicy things and I think you're carrying the "nugget" a little lower than some, so boy it is!! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So exciting! I am thrilled for you two and I love reading these updates. My guess is BOY! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my, this is hard!! I'm like you and kind of think both. Alright, that's my answer. Twins!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Based on one of your last posts, I'm going with GIRL! :) I can't wait to find out!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really really really think baby BOY!! I can't wait to know! Please let us know asap!! Even before you tell your mom or your sister or Dan. haha.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. P.S. I totally want all of those baby combinations as well, so I better get started, huh? ;)

      Delete
  6. Boy? But if it means anything it's usually the opposite of what I think! Haha

    ReplyDelete
  7. I think boy! Either way a super cute baby!

    ReplyDelete
  8. For some reason I'm thinking boy. Yay for finding out TOMORROW!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I say a little girl. are you going to write a blog afterward with the results or just wait until he/she is born?

    ReplyDelete
  10. I've heard boys are surprises and girls are tried for... So who knows? =) For some reason... I'm guessing boy.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh my that onsie is sooo cute!! I'm def guessing a boy for you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. I say boy. :) Can't wait to find out :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is so exciting! I can't wait to find out! Hopefully, little nugget isn't being shy and modest during your appointment. My guess is boy.

    ReplyDelete
  14. A big healthy baby boy!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I am going to go with a boy!

    ReplyDelete
  16. OH Yay for finding out! I sorta thought that you and Dan would wait to find out. But you always seem to surprise me! My vote is for a girl! Either way a healthy and happy baby to bring more joy to your life! I can't wait to find out!

    ReplyDelete
  17. I think that you and my cousin are going to have little boys, right around the same time (she's a couple of weeks ahead of you!). Either way, it's bound to be a precious little one :)

    ReplyDelete
  18. I say BOY! Cannot wait to hear, either way.. girl or boy, your little one will be adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  19. As usual initially this game went through a lot of criticism because presence of magic in games on religious grounds were hard to digest by the people.
    League of Legends Elo Boost

    cheap blade and soul gold

    ReplyDelete

There is nothing better than a blog comment. So thank you! I reply to comments right here under the post, so don't forget to check back if you ask a question. Or you can always email: thejonescoffeehouse@gmail.com.