So it's been a while since the last scavenger update.
I seriously had to choose nine pictures out of 34 that I've been hoarding.
- 2 Liter Coca-Cola bottle.
- Paper plate? Frisbee? Can't remember.
- Scooby Doo bucket. Very fitting.
- Recyclable grocery bag.
- Baseball. He loved this one.
- Coors light. I loved this one.
- Car mat. We talked about this over here.
- Michelob Ultra can. Just call him my beer ... dog.
- Half of some ball used for batting practice. I'm pretty sure there's a glove in his mouth too. Double whammy.
Now most of this stuff Sherman finds in ditches or in yards or in parks. Sometimes we dig through snow or mud or grass to get to these items. But once in a while he cheats. Wanna guess what day of the week is Sherman's favorite day?
You guessed it ... Wednesday.
Also known as our neighborhood's trash pick up day.
Gosh we love Wednesdays.