4.09.2013

trash pick up {lately}

So it's been a while since the last scavenger update.
I seriously had to choose nine pictures out of 34 that I've been hoarding.
  1. 2 Liter Coca-Cola bottle.
  2. Paper plate? Frisbee? Can't remember. 
  3. Scooby Doo bucket. Very fitting. 
  4. Recyclable grocery bag.
  5. Baseball. He loved this one.
  6. Coors light. I loved this one.
  7. Car mat. We talked about this over here
  8. Michelob Ultra can. Just call him my beer ... dog.
  9. Half of some ball used for batting practice. I'm pretty sure there's a glove in his mouth too. Double whammy.
Now most of this stuff Sherman finds in ditches or in yards or in parks. Sometimes we dig through snow or mud or grass to get to these items. But once in a while he cheats. Wanna guess what day of the week is Sherman's favorite day? 
You guessed it ... Wednesday. 
Also known as our neighborhood's trash pick up day.
Gosh we love Wednesdays.

19 comments:

  1. lol this is cute , did you train him to do that?

    www.meetthebrowns20.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooooh Sherman, these posts are my absolute favorite!!! Love that dog!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sherman is so eco-friendly. And I'm sure your neighbors get a huge kick out of all of his "findings"

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ohhhh Sherm. Glad he hasn't picked up anything (too) harmful for him lately...i.e. anything that would cost you money in a vet bill :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh Sherman!! Love it!! Miss you blogging!! What is up?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hahahaha Sherman is the best!i loved the car mat, that was probably my favorite! But the Coors and Michelob cans?! I can't! He's so hilarious!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ha Ha- I think Sherman might have a drinking problem!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I just wanna say I LOVE SHERMAN! That is too cute!!! Yep Angie, I think pup AA may be the only way :) Sure have missed your wonderful posts!!! Thanks for this one!!! Cracked me up!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love these Sherman posts!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gotta love a dog that loves beer ;)

    ReplyDelete
  11. haha I love love love these posts! They make me laugh so much! Paisley only really wants to run home with sticks and pine cones right now...I think I'm happy with those items haha.

    ReplyDelete
  12. He's so cute! And definitely smart!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Sherman!! I <3 you. Come clean my place.

    ReplyDelete
  14. He's just oh so helpful ;) xo Love Sherm!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I wonder if he realises the fan base he has all over the world :P

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hahah! That is too funny! What a cute dog :)

    ReplyDelete

There is nothing better than a blog comment. So thank you! I reply to comments right here under the post, so don't forget to check back if you ask a question. Or you can always email: thejonescoffeehouse@gmail.com.