4.01.2013

gold fish and teddy grahams

I'm in the process of sorting through pictures of my sweet nephew Jack picking up 62 Easter eggs from six different Easter egg hunts (four of which were conducted from my living room). But I just had to post these two pictures tonight. And tell you all that I am officially addicted to children's food. Last week while getting ready for our Easter house guests, I went to the store to grab a few things for Jack. On the list ... chicken nuggets, Eggo waffles, gold fish crackers and teddy grahams. Two days later Dan walks up to me and says "Tiff, you're gonna hate me, but you're gonna have to go back to the store. I ate all of Jack's gold fish". Instead of being mad, I was actually relieved. Little did he know, I had just polished off all of Jack's teddy grahams. Not to mention, those Gerber Graduates yogurt melts and strawberry apple puffs are pretty darn good too. I am officially jealous of a 19-month-old's diet.

We miss you Jack! 
And Sherman misses you dropping your food on the floor. 

22 comments:

  1. haha. Oh how I have missed your writing!! Such a cute and funny little memory. I need to try all of that stuff! And Jack is simply adorable. And I loooove your coat! Please tell where you got that thing? Gorg!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love eating little kids food/junk. lol it's so pleasing and fun!~ happy monday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't think anyone at the store would know if you bought that stuff for yourself, especially if you claimed it was for a kid. Also, those pictures totally get me. Right in the ovaries.

    ReplyDelete
  4. um i could eat my weight in goldfish crackers (cheddar, original or saltine,please) and teddy grahams are also awesome :)

    what a fun Auntie Easter you had!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Peanut butter filled pretzels are Fletcher's favorite!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I can totally relate with loving kids food...we use a lot of that type of food during feeding therapy with some of our clients and I'm always happy to give a model of how to eat the foods! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. There's a snack drawer at my boyfriends house that is mostly for his nephew but we all eat the snacks, too! Haha! It's just so convenient for on the go & plus their yummy!

    I'm loving your coat! And those pants! You have some good style, lady!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Kid food is the best.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Yea...she's baaack :)! Your little nephew Jack is just precious!! And I'm pretty sure ALL of us here are extremely jealous of your awesome style that just sooo works on you!!!Was super happy to see your post!!! Yea!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. The Parmesan goldfish are the best! :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Goldfish.... Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.... Teddy Grahams...... Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

    ReplyDelete
  12. Haha I love Goldfish and Teddy Grahams...hmmm I might have to run to the store and buy some :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Teddy Grahams dipped in Rainbow Chip frosting... to die for. It's sort of like an updated version of Dunkaroos. Man being a kid was great.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hahaha! I used to love Teddy Grahams!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love children's food. Talking ice creme in fancy colours, talking all kind of kangoroo or whatever animal shaped crisps, oh, and do you know those coala bear cookies filled with chocolate?
    We do not have Teddy Grahams here, but I am sure I'd like them ;-)

    How sweet your little nephew is!!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  16. I guess if I could eat toddler food all day, I would. That junk is good! No shame in that :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. haha! Teddy Grahams are pretty fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  18. hihi so cute :)

    http://onceuponacup.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  19. Looooove that coat! And that little boy! So sweet.

    ReplyDelete

There is nothing better than a blog comment. So thank you! I reply to comments right here under the post, so don't forget to check back if you ask a question. Or you can always email: thejonescoffeehouse@gmail.com.