So these little trash pick ups are getting harder by the month. Not because there is less trash to be found (come on people ... pick up your crap) and not because Sherman is picking up less items (I think he's actually picking up more). The trash pick ups are getting harder because it's dark at 5am when we go on our morning walk. And it's dark at 6pm when we go on our evening walk. And my phone does not have a flash. So, you get to see weekend trash pick ups. Sherm's been letting me sleep in lately, so it's actually light outside when we get up. He's getting so big. Sleeping through the night and all.
So here we go ...
- KCP&L (Kansas City Power & Light) glove. Sorry to the lineman who lost this when he came to get our power back on last month. But thank you to that same lineman because it kept Sherman occupied for 52 minutes.
- Water bottle. Boring, I know.
- Paper plates. Yes, plural.
- Ground stake.
- Silk almond milk. 1/2 gallon. Unsweetened. 1/3 less calories.
- Another glove.
- Toothpaste box. One of those big ones that holds two tubes of toothpaste for less $. Score!
- Our lottery ticket. We didn't win and I was pissed so I let Sherm eat it.
- Starbucks. Every dog deserves a latte every now and then.
And as always ... keep recycling.
Or better yet, drop your trash in the street and Sherm will come pick it up.