12.28.2012

I feel naked

Nope, not because I have a parka on, which just happens to be the size of Texas. Seriously. I own two puffy coats. And I'm pretty sure both puffy coats exceed the legal limit for puff. I love cold weather. But I love being warm in the cold weather. Make sense? 

I don't feel naked because I'm wearing a puffy coat. I feel naked because all of my pretty little buttons {that were once gleaming over on the right-hand side there} are now gone. Talk about a scary thing to wake up to.

I mentioned it back over here ... but I'll be putting a little pause on sponsorships. I am so very grateful to all who have emailed regarding sponsoring my silly blog for this next month. And if you didn't email me ... forget you. I kid, I kid. It seriously warms my heart to know that so many amazing people want to sponsor ... and in turn sponsor the animals over at PAR. It makes my year.
And next year too, since this year is almost over.

January will be a crazy month with a busy season at work and an awesome trip to the beach. This little blog is bound to have some major blogging gaps for the new year. It might even have a week or two {or three} off. Of course now that I say that, you'll probably find me blogging twice a day. We'll see what happens. In the meantime, I'm going to go buy me a third puffy coat to help with all of this nakedness. Oh and buy a house in Chicago on that same exact street that I'm standing on in those pictures. I want that street.

23 comments:

  1. I absolutely love that you donate all your sponsor money to the animals!! You are so freaking amazing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Enjoy that vacay of yours! You deserve it. :)

      Delete
  2. 1. You are so adorable. Ummm, you should start a fashion blog on your blog break. ;)

    2. Two friends of mine mentioned wanting to sponsor your blog. So better hurry up and get back to it! jk.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mary RichardsDecember 28, 2012

    I have that scarf! Gap, right?! Obsessed.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are a doll! Love your boots!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have the exact same boots! Aren't they awesome for the snow?! Much better than reg snow boots IMO ;) Cute scarf too!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You look so happy to be in the snow :)
    If you get a minute, would love for you to check out my latest DIY for a Peplum Belt. www.nellecreations.com
    10% off your first GLOSSYBOX with code GLOSSY32

    ReplyDelete
  7. you are too pretty. seriously.
    have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  8. So very pretty. And sweet. Love that you donate to the animals. Love love love it. You deserve a nice long break. Oh but don't make it too long because I need your blog every day during my coffee break. No joke. It's an addiction!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. i want a house on that street too!!

    chicago is calling my name BIG time.. why did i choose NYC again?

    ReplyDelete
  10. your blog is looking beautiful! I love the new look. And I love those pics of you! so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  11. There you go looking all pretty and chic again. Making the rest of us look bad! Anywho, I will have serious Tiffany and Sherman withdrawals if you DO take any more than a few days off. But totally understandable.

    http://dreamingenfrancais.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  12. You are adorable, and funny, and make me laugh with every post. And I want your Hunter boots...are they black????

    ReplyDelete
  13. Nooooooo!!! You cannot take a blogging break. And no, I am not kidding. What will I do?!

    P.S. Those animals are lucky to have people like you. I love that you're doing something good with your blog!

    P.P.S. You are maybe the most adorable girl I know. No joke. Love your pixie!

    ReplyDelete
  14. You are so cute! Love that your sponser money goes to animals. good luck with your busy month...

    ReplyDelete
  15. I want to be on that street too! Well, I don't mind being on my street even if you will just send me some of that snow.

    ReplyDelete
  16. I can't tell you how sad I will be if I don't have your funny cute blog to read every day. I just told my husband that it was the highlight of my day (morning). Yes, it's true. :)

    btw, you look soooo cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  17. You look like a Chicago girl... I hope you can convince Dan that Sherman is a Chicago kind of dog. Just not a chicago dog in the literal sense.

    I still want to sponsor your blog after your little "hiatus" thingie. So you know.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Now Now Now... I know I did the whole blog vacation thing and i'm slowing coming back, but your not aloud ;) im kidding. Have a blast :)

    ReplyDelete
  19. Cute! My sister owns a parka that would be three parkas in one, it is that ridiculous.

    ReplyDelete

There is nothing better than a blog comment. So thank you! I reply to comments right here under the post, so don't forget to check back if you ask a question. Or you can always email: thejonescoffeehouse@gmail.com.