Monday, November 12

a day off

Sometimes he sleeps.
Two of my favorites. Boulevard Wheat and Lab.
(sorry to my Instagram friends who saw his biznass ... so embarrassing)
Saturday it was 75.
Sunday it was ... not exactly 75. And raining. And sleeting.
Hip hip!
First I want to say thank you to all the Veterans out there (a day late).
Hats off to you guys.

And thank you to my job. For giving me the day off today.
I am truly proud to be an American.

I also want to say thank you to my friend.
Who flew from San Francisco to see me.
Yes. She loves me. A lot.

So I better go spend some time with her. Although she's sound asleep right now. But that'll change the second I open the door for Sherman, who has been patiently sitting there waiting for his visitor to get out of bed ... for the last 52 minutes.

This ought to be fun ... 

17 comments:

  1. Have a lovely day with your friend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like you had a great day!

    loving your hair! So cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Isn't this seriously cold weather just awesome? haha And I saw some SNOW flurries yesterday.

    It was funny because yesterday morning as Ryan and I were walking into church, his umbrella got caught by the wind and it turned the umbrella out. Needless to say, I abandoned him at the point and ran inside. Every man for himself.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What's your instagram username by the way? I'm @joyfulone86

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hope you're enjoying the day off! I'm getting all caught up on work and I love it!
    Lexi @ Glitter, Inc.

    ReplyDelete
  6. visitors are the BEST! and jealous of your day off... not so lucky over here :(

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love that you feel the need to censor your dog. Priceless. Have fun with your friend! I hope the weather is ever in your favor.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Adorable photos, your dog is so cute!

    x Ellie @ Ellalogy 

    ReplyDelete
  9. Haha, Sloan does that for our guests as well! She pins her nose to the door crack, and the second they stir she's up and whining!
    Have fun with your friend- and enjoy your cooler weather!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I feel the need to censor my hair from everyone today. bad. hair. day.

    Tiff.

    ReplyDelete
  11. That first picture is so sweet! I hope you are doing well! I'm so sorry I haven't been by lately. I've been so busy that I can barely keep my head on!!!

    Stop by soon!
    xoxo
    A

    ReplyDelete
  12. Haha, cute! I have the day off as well. I miss Boulevard...they were my favorite brews when I lived in Arkansas, but since I moved out West, cannot find them anywhere! My husbands friend brought us some a couple weeks ago when he visited, yay, I have one left!

    Enjoy your time with your friend!

    -Kristine
    www.pugglewearsprada.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Have a great time! I love Boulevard!

    ReplyDelete
  14. lol i noticed his biznass and thought oh nice Sherm nice.. ;) that's too funny. No need to be embarrassed! Enjoy your day off you lucky girl! At least for me traffic isn't too bad!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Have fun with your visitor! I wish I had the day off!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Having people (or person) over to visit is such a treat. It always gives me a reason to relax and see more of the beautiful city I live in and to try new things xoxox

    ReplyDelete