10.12.2012

reasons to go to hawaii

1. It's beautiful.
2. It's relaxing.
3. It's really super affordable to get there (hmm, that's a lie).
4. Once you get there the food and drinks are super cheap (ok, I'll stop now).
5. Dan and I went for my sister's wedding back in 2007 and had an absolute blast.
6. You could meet my gorgeous, fun, funny friend who lives there. Lives there! Who apparently likes to give away Starbucks gift cards for free (that Hawaiian sun makes you do crazy things sometimes) ...


Ok, so here's the deal. Guest posts suck. I mean it's not like you said "Hey I'll head over to Tiff's blog today so I can read what Jessica has to say"..right? So I'll make this short n sweet. I don't like when people don't like me. So let's make sure that you do. Maybe you'll visit my blog because I live in Hawaii and share really awesome photos like this.
Or maybe you'll come by because you're a sucker for love stories.
And if all else fails, I KNOW you'll come by to see this guy...because I mean..look at him!

..and if none of the above gets you to like my blog and I, I'm just going to have to bribe you. No, really. Follow my blog, leave a comment here telling Tiff you did so, and one of you will get a large ad on my sidebar (so we can become BFF's) and a $10 Starbucks gift card (because pumpkin spice lattes are in season and I know you want one!). And if you really really wanna win it, like my Facebook page and follow me on Twitter for extra entries. Be sure to tell Tiff you did it in the comments below!

Oh...and by the way,
I'm Jessica and I blog at Jessica Who?. I guess I should mention that.
Photobucket

So to recap ...
Book yourself a flight to Hawaii asap.
Or if you don't think Suzie Orman would approve ... go meet Jessica, leave a little comment below, and win yourself that amazing Ad Space and Starbucks Gift Card that she's giving away for free. Free! Even little miss Suzie wouldn't be able to say no to that one. Don't forget to go here and here for those extra entries (separate comments below will help you win). :)

You have until Wednesday at midnight.
Winner will be announced one week from today.
Good Luck!

{CLOSED}

40 comments:

  1. We went to Kauai on our honeymoon, and Maui a few years prior to that. Both were absolutely beautiful. I'm wishing right now that I could go and book a trip. It's just what I need!!

    Xo-L
    simplylowcountry.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Like I need a reason to go to Hawaii??? I have been twice and loved, loved, loved it there. We are hoping to go back in the fall of 2013 - fingers crossed.

    I followed Jessica's blog -
    I liked Jessica's Facebook page and
    I followed Jessica on Twitter

    ReplyDelete
  3. I even follow Jessica on Twitter...

    ReplyDelete
  4. and I EVEN like her on facebook. Almost as much as I like you. And I like you so much I left you 3 comments to fill up your inbox. But don't worry.. I know you don't like me... you love me ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I want to go to Hawaii so bad!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Jessica is so sweet! I follow her blog too!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I also follow her on Twitter!

    ReplyDelete
  8. And of course, I follow her on Facebook too!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Tiff you're pictures are great! And I <3 Jessica already and follow her! : )

    ReplyDelete
  10. The reasons to go to Hawaii are endless!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I'm following Jessica's blog. I'm excited to read more!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I liked Jessica on facebook!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I'm following Jessica on twitter!!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I'm totally going to Kawai in t-minus 41 days.
    yaaay. this made me so excited for it.

    oh and I'm totally following her now. :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. i love jessica nd ai LOVE hawaii- maui, to be specific...

    nowwww when shall we book a flight?

    ReplyDelete
  16. I've been trying to convince the husband that it CAN be cheap to go to Hawaii...as long as we buy one way tickets ;) Going to check out Jessica asap!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Haha, I enjoyed your reason for visiting Hawaii. Very persuasive ;)

    The photo of her cute little pup though...reason enough! Gahhhh, I want another dog!

    ReplyDelete
  18. I followed Jessica on twitter. Tweet Tweet!

    ReplyDelete
  19. AND...I liked her FB page! Now, I'm going to see if she will let me move to Hawaii and live with her :)

    ReplyDelete
  20. I'm following Jessica's blog! I loooove Hawaii!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Hawaii?! Must see the blog now :)

    ReplyDelete
  22. Fun! I am following Jessicas blog! I love hawaii :)

    ReplyDelete
  23. Followed Blog, super jealous of hawaii

    ReplyDelete
  24. and new follower on Twitter @krystaladele

    ReplyDelete
  25. Last but not least on Facebook!

    unintentionalsahm.com

    ReplyDelete
  26. I already love following her blog!

    ReplyDelete
  27. of course already follow her on twitter..

    ReplyDelete
  28. and lastly I "like" her on FB!

    ReplyDelete
  29. I used to live in Hawaii...sigh...and you only need ONE reason to go to Hawaii...ITS HAWAII!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  30. okay, now, i just have to convince the hubs that we NEED to go to hawaii ;)

    ReplyDelete
  31. I gave Jessica a like on facebook :)

    ReplyDelete
  32. new follower of jessica's blog!

    ReplyDelete

There is nothing better than a blog comment. So thank you! I reply to comments right here under the post, so don't forget to check back if you ask a question. Or you can always email: thejonescoffeehouse@gmail.com.