9.11.2012

a one year old now tells me what to do

Welp, I lied.
I told you I would show you some crazy birthday photos today.
But then Jack and I talked. And instead of showing off his birthday cake ...
Jack wanted to show off a little red, white and blue.

And I wanted to say Thank You.
Thank you to all the men and women out there who {in some way, shape or form} help keep our country safe so that we can go to the zoo with our nephews. :)
Thank you to all who have served.
Thank you to all who have sacrificed.

9/11/01
we will never forget

17 comments:

  1. bless those who lost one of their love ones on 9/11

    ReplyDelete
  2. That Jack is one yearl old smart cookie

    ReplyDelete
  3. never ever ever. he is adorable. as always.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That Jack is a first-rate one year old. He knows what's up.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I second everything you said. Thanks for this.

    And I love that picture of you two.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a fabulous post, friend. I forgot to thank those who protect our country in my post today. And you know.. I was also going to post about my niece's one year birthday party today until I realized what a somber day today is. Birthday celebrations just don't feel right. Do you know.. I went to a wedding last year on this day. Crazy.

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a smart, thoughtful kid. Must have learned that from his Aunt! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Never forget! Also what a striking young man!

    ReplyDelete
  9. And it's smart little cookies like Jack that make it all worth it! Remembering with you today!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Awww! He's so adorable! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  11. Seeing baby Jack makes me fall in love with my nephews even more.

    Yes, never forget. 9-11 humbles me.

    ReplyDelete
  12. We will never forget!
    ♥ Kyna

    ReplyDelete
  13. Yaaaay!! Happy birthday to Jack!! How cute he is!! My baby just turned on too!

    ReplyDelete

There is nothing better than a blog comment. So thank you! I reply to comments right here under the post, so don't forget to check back if you ask a question. Or you can always email: thejonescoffeehouse@gmail.com.