Hello and welcome to our humble little abode. And by abode, I mean home. And by humble ... I mean humble. We bought our 1951 ranch style home back in August 2007. Dan wanted a "fixer-upper" and a fixer-upper he got. It is truly a work in progress. We've done a lot in the past five years, but are far from finished. Projects are currently going on and lists for future projects keep growing. It's not a mansion. It's not a dream home. But it's our home. And I never want to forget what a great little home it has been.
So without further ado ...
|The finished little shed in our backyard.|
|More about the DIY barnwood potting table HERE.|
|I adore our street. Especially the trees.|
Oh hey Sherman.
Don't forget to come back tomorrow guys ...
we might even let you inside.
But that's completely up to Sherm.
What we did:
- Replaced garage door
- Replaced all exterior doors
- New windows throughout house
- Painted front door/shutters black
- Trimmed trees and planted new grass
- Removed all crappy shrubs and strange brick flower planter
- Replaced crappy plants with beautiful plants (all perennials)
- New outside lights
- New cute mailbox
- Built a little mini-me shed to go along with our little house