4.04.2012

husband, the famous cheesemaker

Husband is famous!
I about spit out my coffee when I saw this the other day.

Now you know that I was not lying when I did the Husband's 214 hobbies post.

Good job, Dan.
Way to make it look like you are actually paying attention to the cheese lady.
Wait, it's husband we’re talking about. Oh my goodness, he really was paying attention! I, on the other hand, would have fallen asleep. Or maybe just drifted away with thoughts of future blog posts.

I would, however, like to know where all of this 'applied knowledge' is. I haven’t seen a chunk of cheese yet. Still waiting. I'll keep you updated.

Until then, I’m going to go make fun of husband for sitting in the front row of class.
Who does that?
Oh and we're not done yet. As if noodles and cheese weren't enough, Dan took a sausage making class this last weekend. Holy moly were these good.

Homemade sausages.
I can barely make mac & cheese from a box.

15 comments:

  1. O man, thats kinda fun though! I wish my hubs had a couple different hobbies to mix things up a bit

    ReplyDelete
  2. how funny to see your husband in the newspaper!

    and, i'm a nerd - i was one of those front row-ers in college. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh gosh, you are SO hilarious! too funny!

    and way to go to your hubby ... for sitting in the front row, taking a cheese class, paying attention to the teacher becoming famous for getting his picture taken AND learning how to make homemade sausage. seriously? cheese and sausage!!! doesn't get better than that!!!

    best hubs award!

    ReplyDelete
  4. His posture is too funny, it's like he's hanging on to her every word! Pretty sure over a handmade Lindley/Gockel Mexican feast post-Cotton Bowl Dan and I geeked out about the KC culinary institute and their cheese classes. I love that he actually followed through and went!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this! Your husband sounds awesome. Lucky girl, you. Hold onto him!

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh my gosh, how funny is that! So cute that your hubs has so many unique hobbies :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh Tiff, you rip me apart with laughter. "Drifted away with future blog post ideas.." rip me, like murder.

    you're a master blogger. master.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. remember that one time I call you a master blogger? that was pretty cool for a blog comment, huh.

      Delete
  8. I love sausage, and I bet his homemade stuff was delicious!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Those look so yummy! Gotta love it when your man can cook. And that's so fun that you spotted him in the newspaper! xo


    http://dreamingenfrancais.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. Haha, love your last line. You can totally make mac & cheese girl. I feel bad I just found your blog but am excited that I finally did..can't wait to keep reading :) Thanks for all of your sweet comments...You are too sweet.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Can he freeze some of those sausages and ship them to Chicago? We will trade you some Chicago dogs for those!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I have now figured out why you cover Sherman's parts, you have cut them and they are on this bun.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Super cool! And I don't blame you for drifting off into blogging land...

    ReplyDelete

There is nothing better than a blog comment. So thank you! I reply to comments right here under the post, so don't forget to check back if you ask a question. Or you can always email: thejonescoffeehouse@gmail.com.