3.28.2012

sherman eats sheridan's

Yesterday Sherman and I both had doctor's appointments. So we decided to celebrate afterwards with ice cream. Sheridan's frozen custard is the best. I could eat it every single day. And Sherm is pretty fond of their free doggy cones. Free!

Thank you to the nice employee who allowed Sherm to jump up on the counter to place his order. Also, thank you to the nice old lady for taking our picture during 60 mph winds. Thank you nice old lady for taking 14 minutes out of your day to figure out how to use a digital camera. You did an amazing job and I promise never to bother you again. Promise.

12 comments:

  1. Cracking up about the old lady trying to take a digital camera. Hoping Sherm is feeling better :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. the old lady did a pretty good job!

    how nice that they give out free doggy cones!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have never heard of a doggy cone before but that is awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ha!! That's hilarious. =) Sherman is just adorable! We need a doggy cone place around here. My kids would just love bringing Bo there!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love that Sherm couldn't take time out from lusting over his cone to take the picture! Cute!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hahahaha old people crack me up. Classic picture though!! I want froyo now...yum.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you nice old lady for taking 14 minutes out of your day to figure out how to use a digital camera. You did an amazing job and I promise never to bother you again. Promise.

    I cannot stop laughing.

    I taught my grandma how to use facebook she called me four times a day for at least a month. It was a horrible decision.

    ReplyDelete
  8. This made me giggle!! :) Loving your blog! KT

    ReplyDelete
  9. So cute!!!! Your doggie and the sweet lady who took time to snap your picture!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Poor Sherman, he has been to the doctor too much, how is his foot? He looks so happy though, Sheridan's makes anything better!

    ReplyDelete

There is nothing better than a blog comment. So thank you! I reply to comments right here under the post, so don't forget to check back if you ask a question. Or you can always email: thejonescoffeehouse@gmail.com.