3.13.2012

dresses and boots

sandbergphotos
I admit it. I wore boots with my wedding dress. Some would say this goes against all traditional wedding etiquette. It does. But I'm not very traditional. Plus it was cold and snowy at our reception. Etiquette goes out the window when it’s cold and snowy.
sandbergphoto
Husband wore boots too. Oh man does he look good in boots. Throw in a suit and a skinny tie and holy husband! But that’s not the point.

The point is I could wear a dress and boots every single day and be happy. I need to start doing this. Life is too short.
Love this look.
pinterestphoto
And this.
pinterestphoto
And this.
And I want a horse.
pinterestphoto
And I want this girl.

8 comments:

  1. Gorgeous boots, love the blog :-)

    http://fashioncherry.co/fragrance-fashion-burberry/

    ReplyDelete
  2. it's okay girl. i was barefoot the entire time...and we weren't on the beach. work it! :)
    xo TJ

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love all those looks! So cute :)

    maleasfabcollection.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I wore boots at my wedding also! http://www.inmy-hindsight.blogspot.com/2012/02/wiww-airport-tips.html (scroll to the bottom to see my boots if you like!) I think weddings are all about the people! You rocked them!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I can see you in all these outfits! You'd be adorable in all of them!

    ReplyDelete
  6. i'm totally in love with boots. especially cute boots paired with the right dress! these pictures are lovely inspiration! xo

    ReplyDelete
  7. I bought some fancy vintage, lacy pumps for my wedding. Ditched them the first 5 minutes of the wedding day and never put them back on. Barefoot wedding day, best decision I ever made. So I guess you could say that was against traditional wedding etiquette too!

    Allyssa
    breakfastatthezemkes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

There is nothing better than a blog comment. So thank you! I reply to comments right here under the post, so don't forget to check back if you ask a question. Or you can always email: thejonescoffeehouse@gmail.com.