2.18.2012

hi there

sandbergphoto
Meet Dan. Husband. Met in college, dated for six years, married for one+. This coming April will mark eight years of togetherness. Holy moly. I guess you could say that we wanted to make absolutely sure that we liked each other before buying expensive rings. We like each other. A lot. Husband is charming, sweet, smart and makes me laugh every single day. He is pretty awesome.
sandbergphoto
Meet Me. Blogger. Not as cool as husband but I do enjoy traveling, scuba diving, snow skiing and anything else that makes my heart race and jump out of my chest. I love people and pets. Family and friends. Food and wine. My dog may just be the best thing that has ever happened to me (other than marrying husband of course).
Meet Sherman. Chocolate lab. Or sort-of-chocolate with a splash of red. Not quite sure. He looks like he has had excessive sun exposure. Or highlights. Sherm loves to stick his head in the fridge, lick the faces of children and he goes crazy over plastic water bottles. Oh man do I love him.

8 comments:

  1. Hubby is so handsome; you, my dear, are beautiful; Sherman is adorable! Love your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Now you have 2. Don't you dare say I never gave you anything ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. those bitches above me beat me to it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Please don't tell me you have only been blogging since February of this year... tell me the truth.

    ReplyDelete

There is nothing better than a blog comment. So thank you! I reply to comments right here under the post, so don't forget to check back if you ask a question. Or you can always email: thejonescoffeehouse@gmail.com.