2.19.2012

I would rather go to the dentist

I have a confession. I do not like to cook. Ecstatic about eating. Could care less about the cooking part of it. Thank goodness husband knows his way around a kitchen. Yesterday Dan was working on our basement (post coming soon) so I was instructed to make guacamole. Found the avocados, butchered them with a knife, yelled downstairs to husband, "how the heck do you make guac?"
Oh man, how did I get this guy to marry me? Husband replied, "get out the tomatillos, onion and jalapeños." Ummm, pardon muah? You want me to slice an onion and remove seeds from a jalapeño? A toma-what? I decided to just put in a few spoonfuls of salsa and mix.
Why make things harder than they have to be?
Welcome to my life.

2 comments:

  1. You crack me up....I see that your cooking hasn't changed since college :) PS...so happy your blogging!

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha love it! You remind me of me. ;)


    Followed the blog, hope you don’t mind. And who knows, maybe you’ll visit me someday too.

    thebookness.com

    ReplyDelete

There is nothing better than a blog comment. So thank you! I reply to comments right here under the post, so don't forget to check back if you ask a question. Or you can always email: thejonescoffeehouse@gmail.com.